Nonprofits and businesses alike are being encouraged to design a re-start plan unique to their own operations even before the multi-phased re-opening of Ohio’s economy starting on May 1, 2020. Cincinnati’s Government Strategies Group elaborated on these suggestions below in the April 21, 2020 Cincinnati Business Courier article “Here are 8 things you need to consider before reopening your business“:
- Be working on a plan right now.
- Write down specific policies.
- Be thinking about what supplies you’ll need when reopening. (This could include hand sanitizer, masks and disinfecting wipes.)
- Know the levels your business will be able to operate at.
- Communicate, both internally and externally.
- Lead from the top.
- Stay tuned in.
- Be patient.
Need help moving on these suggestions? Turn to OneSource Center for assistance on highlighted suggestions of planning business re-launches and getting supplies and cleaning materials to keep clients/staffs safe. Be sure to sign-up for email newsletters and social media updates (Facebook and LinkedIn) for the latest in nonprofit news.