Cincinnati Nonprofit Roundtable: Peer-to-Peer LIVE
“Develop Your Nonprofit COVID-19 Response”
For an interactive conversation among nonprofit leaders
Brought to you in partnership with OneSource Center for Nonprofit Excellence, Leadership Council for Nonprofits and the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
The conversation will focus on some of the most critical aspects of leading through this time and will focus on:
- Navigating the financial impact and creative fundraising opportunities
- Supporting staff and engaging volunteers
- Pivoting as a business
- Christie Brown, Executive Director, One Source Center for Nonprofit Excellence
- Jenny Berg, Executive Director, Leadership Council for Nonprofits
- Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
- Jorge Perez, President & CEO, YMCA of Greater Cincinnati
- Valarie S. Boykins, Vice President of Human Resources & Organizational Development, Freestore Foodbank
- Ed Slater, Chief Advancement Officer, The Center for Respite Care
Participants will have an opportunity to ask questions, seek feedback on challenges, learn from peers, and iterate on examples shared with the group in real time.
Hosted by the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber, featuring Leadership Council for Nonprofits and OneSource Center for Nonprofit Excellence
Registration for this session is here: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/vJwtcu6qrT4ot6YhuYW2XV_LvOfQ4Sg1SQ
SPREAD THE WORD!
Please share this information to other nonprofits through your social media and email networks!