The updated EEOC guidance recommends that employers regularly consult CDC guidance on current requirements. Pro Bono Partnership of Ohio recently shared Updated Covid-19 Guidance. Read more from the attorneys at Thompson Hine.
OneSource Center News
Annie Hugenberg, Carl H. Lindner College of Business senior and Kautz-Uible Amanda Wait Research Fellow, presented an in-depth analysis of the economic landscape of Cincinnati’s nonprofit sector at the first-ever installment of Better Together — a workshop series for the local nonprofit community.
GiveCamp non-profit applications are now open. GiveCamp is a weekend-long event where software developers, designers, database administrators, project managers and creative professionals donate their time to create software and web-based applications for non-profit organizations. The first step is to fill out an Interest Form.
OneSource Center for Nonprofit Excellence provides services, products, and connections to help nonprofit organizations throughout the Greater Cincinnati Community to be more productive and effective. OneSource Center accomplishes its mission through training, coaching, consulting, and other projects and initiatives.
As a positive contributor to our multicultural community, OneSource Center embraces Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. It acknowledges the pain felt among people of color across the nation in response to historically-rooted social injustices. In addition, it reaffirms a desire for change that bolsters the dignity of each individual and the chance for a better tomorrow for all.
OneSource Center’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion objective is to create, nurture, and sustain an inclusive culture where differences leverage the talents of clients, staff, volunteers, and the nonprofit community by embedding multicultural awareness and advocacy in all services and opportunities that OneSource Center offers. Additionally, OneSource Center recognizes the under-representation of people of color among the leadership in the nonprofit sector. In response to our objective and recognition of the current state, OneSource Center has established the OneSource Center Emerging Leader Award, which will provide a full scholarship for the award honoree to participate in the EXCEL leadership development program, including 1 year of executive coaching.
EXCEL, which is offered by the Nonprofit Leadership Institute of Cincinnati (NLIGC) is a nine-month leadership development and skills training program for nonprofit executive directors and high-level managers. EXCEL is designed to enrich the management capabilities of those individuals leading or preparing to lead nonprofit organizations in the Greater Cincinnati region.
Eligibility Criteria for OneSource Center’s Emerging Leader Award:
NOTE: Candidates should be nominated by a supervisor, mentor, peer or other individual close to the candidate being nominated. This is not an application process, but rather an opportunity for those who see leadership qualities in others to nominate them for this award and recognition.
- Be a management level employee who has the potential for advancing to more challenging leadership roles (e.g. with a larger agency).
- Have obtained an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education.
- Have demonstrated strong leadership skills.
- Is perceived by the nominator as having emerging skills and talents to advance to a higher level of leadership.
- Be a person in our multicultural community of a race that is under-represented in nonprofit leadership.
- Nomination deadline is July 30, 2023.
- A selection panel consisting of 4-6 members will review nominations and select the recipient for the award. The honoree will be identified by August 4, 2023 and must complete the required EXCEL program application by August 11, 2023.
- The selected recipient must meet EXCEL enrollment criteria including a commitment to attend each of the 10 full-day sessions (See complete enrollment criteria here.)
Have you been looking for a chance to visit us and shop at the Common Good Store? Well, the time has arrived! OneSource Center will hold an Open House on June 22, 2023. This will be a great chance for current (and potential) members to learn more about OneSource Center, through a fun day of events! Stop by and bring a friend!
When: June 22 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Where: OneSource Center for Nonprofit Excellence
936 Dalton Avenue, Cincinnati OH 45203
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Open (non-member) shopping opportunity at the Common Good Store Marketplace and Furniture Bank
- Fun games and prizes!
11:30 AM – 1 PM
- BBQ Lunch
- Common Good Store tours
- Chat with a consultant about how we can help your organization’s biggest challenges
- Meet our collaborating partners
- And more!