OneSource Center is strong in its resolve to strengthen nonprofits and support agency leaders as they develop transformational programming that positively impacts our community. Foundational to the success of this belief is the strength of our team. When agencies come to OneSource Center for consulting, coaching and special project work – they can be assured of the depth of expertise of our talent pool in a broad range of business lines.
Recent additions to the OneSource Center consulting team are below. Listed are their most recent job experience, but most have full bios full of awards and volunteer passions as well. Check out more on these consultants and about our other consulting partners here. Want to see how our team can work with your organization? Contact Vickie Ciotti, VP Consulting Services!
– Anne Baum, Marketing Director at Towne Properties
– Lynn Beirl, IT specialist and Talent Development Facilitatorat Ohio National Financial Services
– Donna Brigger, curriculum consultant and professional coach and former principal/CEO at Seton High School
– Catherine Glover, Former Executive Director/COO of the Cincinnati Bar Association
– Lisa Kappesser, President and Founder of EQ Coaching Solutions
– Bob Mecum, retired Chief Executive Officer of Lighthouse Youth Services, Inc.
– Rob Reifsnyder, retired President and CEO of the United Way of GreaterCincinnati
– MaryAnn Samad, principal MaryAnn Samad Consulting