The Leadership Council for Nonprofits is an association of over 180 nonprofit agencies in the Tri-State region offering nonprofit leadership opportunities to build capacity, connect and collaborate in order to meet the needs of the community. Cost savings (including medical insurance, retirement plans at no cost, and group purchasing) are also available through annual membership in the organization.
Annual membership (January – December) dues are determined by annual revenue, and new members receive a 50% discount their first calendar year. Highlights of some program opportunities available through Leadership Council:
- Live to Lead A comprehensive leadership program which includes five leadership workshops (January 8 – April 9, 2019.) Exclusively for CEOs and senior leaders of Leadership Council member agencies. Applications are due November 30, 2018.
- Leadership Challenge An intensive three-day workshop based on the book by the same title. Location: Camp Joy. Dates: April 22 – April 24, 2019. Application due November 30, 2018.
- Securing the Future Conference – March 6, 2019.
- Southwest Ohio Give Camp Links technology professionals with nonprofits to improve existing sites, or build new sites or applications allowing nonprofits to better reach their constituents.
- Leader to Leader Mentoring Program Provides opportunities for new executive directors to connect, grow and learn from other respected nonprofit leaders.
- Leader’s Circles. A peer-to-peer coaching program designed to give nonprofit leaders a trusted group of peers to coach, encourage, validate and challenge participants in their management practices. Monthly meetings (September through May) are held with groups of 6-10 executives and a skilled facilitator. (Check website in June for 2019 group information.)
- Leadership Council Nonprofit Compensation & Benefits Survey An annual survey providing regional data points on compensation, benefits and a comprehensive list of job descriptions.
- Cost Savings Programs Offerings to save nonprofits money on retirement benefit plans, office supplies, food, shredding, office furniture; student loan debt; worker’s comp; state unemployment costs and job postings.
- Membership directory
For more details, visit the website or email Executive Director Jenny Berg.