At OneSource Center, we believe that high performing nonprofits are vital to a thriving Greater Cincinnati community.
Join our team at OneSource Center as Manager, Marketing & Development
Are you a creative communicator? Can you sell your message to any audience? OneSource Center for Nonprofit Excellence may have the perfect job for you. We’re looking for the person with the right skills to fill the position of Manager of Marketing and Development. This individual will be responsible for implementing the marketing and communications plan to enhance the visibility and reach of OneSource in the Greater Cincinnati area.
OneSource Center is a nonprofit that serves other nonprofits. We provide a wide variety of services, products and connections to help nonprofits be productive and accomplish more. We offer expert consulting on a broad range of topics, monthly seminars and leadership development classes to build skills and knowledge. Nonprofit staffs can shop in our warehouse of donated furniture or in the Marketplace for retail store donations or get a referral to other free or low-cost resources.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
Primary duties include development of content for various audiences, using the most effective tools for each in support of the marketing and development goals of the organization.
The position requires strong written and oral communication skills, including experience in storytelling through writing, video, power point, and social media. Candidates should also have:
- Strong attention to detail with experience meeting deadlines.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Communications or related work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects from start to finish.
- Demonstrated experience in optimal use of social media.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Preferred: experience with DonorPerfect and Constant Contact.
This is a part time position (20 hours/week), that reports to the Director of Development and Marketing and supervises a communications intern.
Salary range is $23,000-$25,000.
Apply at email@example.com