Nonprofit Leadership Institute of Greater Cincinnati (NLIGC) OneSource partners with Talbert House in offering these leadership development training programs. NLIGC offers three levels of extended leadership development training for nonprofit leaders and staffs throughout the year. The programs are designed to strengthen and develop management and leadership skills leading to expanded productivity, job happiness and positive impact on the nonprofits they serve. Two class offerings begin in January:
- ADVANCE for mid-level supervisors. The six half-day session program begins Jan. 7, 2020 (Winter program) and March 24, 2020 (Spring program). More details about ADVANCE are here. Cost: $375 per participant. The training consists of mini lectures, relying on research from experts, along with significant experiential learning, practical exercises and group discussions.
- LEARN for supervised employees. The six half-day session program begins Jan. 9, 2020 (Winter program) and March 26, 2020 (Spring program) More details about LEARN are here. Cost: $250.00 per participant
- A third program, EXCEL, designed for executive-level leadership, begins in September 2020 however information and applications are available throughout the year.
Feedback from an ADVANCE class:
- “This course helped me manage my staff better”
- “This course made me more effective in my job”
- “Sharing tough situations made me feel that I’m not alone”
- “This course was so helpful in being able to evaluate my leadership style”
Have additional questions about NLIGC programs? Contact John Hauck at NLIGC.