A nominal, annual fee can give you access to OneSource Center membership benefits. Membership year is January 1-December 31 and renewed annually in January.
- New members receive an immediate $25 credit to use for shopping in the OneSource Center Common Good Store (formerly the Shoppers Club), or on any of our monthly training sessions.
- Free vouchers available for nonprofits to give out to individuals they serve to use in the OneSource Center Common Good Store.
- New members receive a free membership for the current calendar year when OneSource is hired for a consulting project.
- Discounts on select OneSource Center services, including Building Blocks and consulting services.
- Priority listing ahead of the general public for EXCEL and Advance professional development courses, and acceptance in management leadership programs.
- Access to “Special Offerings” such as Toys for Tots, free give-aways and other unique offerings.
- Weekday access to the OneSource Center Common Good Store (formerly the Shoppers Club), including the Furniture Bank and Marketplace for qualifying nonprofits on a wide variety of items.
- Free “Nonprofit Checkup” organizational assessment for all members.
- Opportunity to apply for a free Good360 membership through the OneSource Center parent code which provides savings on bulk purchases.
- $50 for operating budget $0-$100,000
- $75 for operating budgets $100,001-$1 million
- $150 for operating budgets over $1 million
Membership qualifications: Tax-exempt organizations including public and private schools, government bodies and religious institutions are eligible. Payment must be made by organization check, purchase order or credit card.