The Director of Marketing and Development is responsible for philanthropic efforts and building brand awareness of OneSource in the nonprofit community. The philanthropic efforts include managing and growing the donor base, grant solicitations, fundraising events and other activities supportive of the financial needs of the organization. The Director is also responsible for marketing OneSource to the nonprofit community, building awareness of the resources available.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates and implements a short and long-term development plan designed to support the strategic direction of the organization and meet annual fundraising targets
- Develops and implements an annual plan for grant submissions
- Maintains and develops relationships with current and potential corporate, foundation and individual donors to meet annual financial goals
- Leads and manages the annual fundraising event and other special events with support from volunteer consultants
- Oversee development of marketing, solicitation and collateral pieces for annual and special campaigns
- Oversees management of the donor database
- Develops and implements an annual marketing plan to build awareness of OneSource and resources available to the nonprofit community.
Five or more years of experience in various aspects of development for a nonprofit organization.
Demonstrated success in solicitation of grant funding
Experience in development of new donors
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Experience in marketing is a plus
Experience in social media intensification programs is a plus
$25,000 to $29,500
Join our team!
Candidates should send their resume to email@example.com