OneSource is seeking a Director, Consulting Services. This full-time position has overall responsibility for the consulting activities of the organization. This includes promoting and marketing consulting services throughout the Greater Cincinnati nonprofit community, and directing and managing the delivery of consulting services. The full job posting follows.
Director, Consulting Services
OneSource Center for Nonprofit Excellence
The Director, Consulting Services has overall responsibility for the consulting activities of the organization. This includes promoting and marketing consulting services throughout the Greater Cincinnati nonprofit community, and directing and managing the delivery of consulting services.
Primary responsibilities include client service, volunteer consultant assignments, project oversight, reporting and follow-up on impact. Additional responsibilities include budget input and management for consulting services, input and assistance in executing strategic plan of OneSource, and supporting the CEO in interaction with and reporting to the board.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Serves as initial contact for requests for assistance, manages relationships with potential clients, works with clients to develop appropriate project scope for their needs.
- Oversees consulting and coaching engagements from assessment and project scoping to project completion
- Assigns project managers and consulting teams
- Assists Manager of Volunteer Services with training of volunteer consultants
- Supervises administrative staff in support of consulting work
- Networks in the nonprofit community to promote OneSource awareness and services
- Assists with identifying grant opportunities and preparing grant applications
- Maintains positive relationships with existing funders
The ideal candidate will have these abilities:
- Develop relationships, foster collaboration, and lead people
- Work as a team player with high integrity and an open, interactive style with
strong interpersonal skills
- Be self-directed, self-starting, assertive, decisive and results-oriented
- Superior listening and problem resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Prioritize and manage multiple and diverse projects
- Work with volunteers as valued partners
- Handle sensitive information, maintain a high level of confidentiality, and work with integrity
- Use pertinent presentation and office software programs
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, management, public administration or related field; supplemented by experience in leadership and management of a non-profit or business organization.
Position open until filled.
Submit cover letter, resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.